- Leadership coaching and interventions – numerous sectors and levels.
- Strategy-, management- and institutions development – through leader teams.
- “MBM”: Much Better Meetings: observation, design and execution.
- Team and projects development: Assisting, advising and coaching key staff.
- Programs in cross-culture contexts: Planning and facilitating.
- Professional excursion to relevant – and irrelevant – locations.
- Training of consultants, trainers and facilitators.
- Execution support – generally.
A big number of approaches have been and are being applied – depending on client/ customer needs. For a still better understanding of possibilities – see also listing of certified courses/ education.
- Change processes and high/ mass stake-holder involvement.
- Total leadership development programs in organizations.
- Individual and team coaching.
- Specially tailored designs – based on existing foundation – when this is feasible.
- MBM – ”Much Better Meetings”: Design, planning and implementation of professional meetings by observing practice, plan and implement improvements.
- Individual psychological profiling using i.e. Big Five (NEOAC), Myers-Briggs, EI or similar approaches.
- Team building of leader teams and program project teams. Test / indicator based.
- Developing personalised/ workplace-grown training material.
- Professional excursions/ study tours – “travel and build team”.
- Art and Management projects and approaches.
- Corporate / workplace art and illustrations – cooperations with artists i.e. Mooreart.
Strategic Development Meeting. South Sudan program, 2010 Nairobi, Oil for Development